Sunday 15 October 2017

Drop Shotting Match Style

Out of interest, I decided to fish a short drop shot session and measure all the fish just to see how I was doing. I set the alarm on the phone for 2.5 hrs and set off. Starting under a bridge I was straight into fish and quickly had seven out before it went quiet.I then wandered along the bank dropping the little chartreuse  lure into any feature I could find. These provided the occasional fish, all of a similar size. It has to be said the features looked a lot better on Google Earth than they did in reality.
















































Fortunately I came across a decent sized patch of weed  which, by dropping the lure in and around, produced two dozen fish before my 2.5 hrs was up.



































A quick tot up of my, not entirely accurate, measurements showed 37 fish for 4.14m. As I've not seen any match results for the Navigation I've no idea if this would good, bad or indifferent. It's was a fun, but rather intense 2.5 hrs though and some thing I may try again.


No comments:

Post a Comment