Sunday 28 February 2016

Work Party Quickie

After today's work party I had a quick chuck around with a lure before heading home. After no sign of action in the first couple of swims farce ensued in the third. A long chuck saw me loose track of the lure as the sun popped back out from behind a cloud.Instead of doing the sensible thing and checking it's flight I let it go on only to here the distinct sound of a lure crashing in to a branch. The noise spooked a seagull which flow straight into the falling braid and dragged it into the banks-side trees. I eventually managed to untangle it from the trees a proceeded to pull the lure free. After checking the braid and the state of the hooks etc. I decided to have one last chuck which produced this tubby little beast.


No comments:

Post a Comment